Monday, June 26, 2006

Tori Amos






Mr. Tea
announced: "I'm a huge Tori Amos fan". "But who isn't?" added the Lemonades...



I too, am a huge Tori fan, and have been creating wallpapers using her images and song quotes for a great Tori forum that I'm a member in, and I decided to post them here as well. Why you might ask? Because I can, would be my reply!

click on the thumbnails to see the full size wallpaper



Hope you'll like
'em. And if you're not familiar with her work I recommend you checking her out ;) Want suggestions? leave a comment!


















3 Comments:

At 3/25/2008 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you. they're beautiful (:

 
At 11/18/2008 4:06 AM, Blogger paintedswan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9/06/2011 9:25 AM, Anonymous paintedswan said...

I just ran into your gorgeous wallpapers and saw I left a comment years ago! Since it's so outdated I removed it, but I just wanted to say again these are truly stunning. Some of the most beautiful Tori-related mods I've seen. <3

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home